SPECIAL PLAYDAY RULES 2024
- Contestants MUST sign release forms good for the entire series.
- A Contestant MUST enter at least 6 out of the 11 playdays in the series, ride in at least 3 classes to have the playday qualify for any end of the series awards.
- Playday entry fees is $10.00 each class if you enter the day of the playday. $5.00 each class if your advance enter Mon-Friday by 10PM the week before the show. You can use the entry form on the web page, email, Messager, or you can call or text your entries into the Playday office at 979-777-7444 BEFORE 10PM FRIDAY CUT OFF NO EXCEPTIONS. BE SURE YOU GET YOUR CONFORMATION. Each rider MUST pay a once a year $15.00 ground charge. We also charge $15.00 per day if you need electric hook-up(very limited). Events paid for and not ridden will always receive future credit. Accounts may be paid in cash, check, or a signed blank checks can be held to the end of the playday. ALL CHECK MUST HAVE TXDL#. Contestants can not ride until all accounts paid. A $30 office and handling charge for any returned checks.
- The age group a contestant is in as of Jan. 1st.
- A rider may show up to 2 horses, but you only recieve one set of age group points per class. The horse shown first will be your age group points.
- The six point system will be used: Four people, 1st place gets four pts. etc.. up to six.
- No duplicate awards given. In the case of a tie for high point one of the events will be drawn prior to the show.
The tied contestants will run off and points given. If one forfeits to run they also forfeit the points.
- 10-under contestants will be disqualified if they leave the arena before completing the pattern. 11-17 and 18-over will be disqualified for crossing timer before completing the pattern.
- Reruns given only if horse falls or timer fails.
- The Owner reserves the right to ask someone to leave the grounds due to rough or rude behavior to horses or other guests.
- AQHA rules will be followed when possible - Playday Arena Judges ruling is final.